The Parish Church of St. Roch was built on the ruins of what was the first Hermitage of San Juan Ortega, dating from 1502, which were kept the main door, coffered ceiling of the nave and a large work religious statuary.
On the Plaza de San Roque, where the church is located, one can see the monument to San Juan de Ortega, first patron of the city.
The Memorial Fountain (Fuente Conmemorativa)
Near the Plaza de San Roque is the Fuente Conmemorativa, built in stone in honor of the 500 years of the founding of Firgas. This memorial fountain, several types of water jets, is illuminated and is equipped with piped music.
Course Gran Canaria (Paseo de Gran Canaria)
The Paseo de Gran Canaria and the Paseo de Canaria, in the town center, formerly the street Real del Centro. These pedestrian streets whose natural inclination was used to build a beautiful waterfall of 30 meters long in stone and a beautiful monument. On one side of the Paseo, you can contemplate the 22 heraldic shields representing all the municipalities of Gran Canaria and the island’s crest.
Count Mill (Molino del Conde)
This Mill gofio (maize flour) Canarian, dates from the sixteenth century. It lies on the Acequia de la Heredad de Aguas of Arucas and Firgas alongside the old silo and roaster and the miller’s house.