| The Chapel of Our Lady of Immaculate Conception (Ermita de Nuestra Señora de La Concepción)|
|The Chapel of Our Lady of the Conception was built between 1784 and 1796 and consecrated in 1798. It belongs to the St. Anne parish of Casillas del Ángel.|
The chapel is a modest building with a single nave covered by a roof with three slopes. The building has two doors: the main door open in the front, facing west, is topped by a round arch; another door in the wall of Epistle, facing south, is topped by a round arch. Sacristy, covered with a hipped roof, is attached to the bedside of the chapel. On the right side of the façade stands a small bell tower.
In the two side walls, near the altar, the stained glass windows illuminate the interior of the building. Above the main door is an oculus.
| Windmills (Molinos)|
|The small village of Llanos de la Concepción has two windmills “male” (molinos), one in four wings, the other six wings.|