|The parish church of St Margaret was built in the sixteenth and seventeenth centuries, from 1560 to 1679, to replace a church dating from the thirteenth century (built in 1232, shortly after the Catalan conquest and mentioned in 1243), became too small because population growth of the sixteenth century.|
Access to the main entrance is via a staircase built in the last third of the seventeenth century. The main portal, known as the "portal of women" is richly decorated in Baroque style, with the center a statue of St. Margaret. The tower, built between 1853 and 1855, is a square tower topped by a pyramidal structure.
The interior of the church of St. Margaret has a single nave and six side chapels. Most notable are the altarpieces, including the Gothic altarpiece of St. Margaret (second half of the fourteenth century), which is a good example of the Majorcan school Sienese influence.